1. Make sure you are a current member of the NRA. Attach a copy of your NRA Membership card, the mailing label from the monthly NRA magazine or an email confirming that you recently joined to your LRSA Membership Application.
2. Complete the LRSA Membership application below.
3. Mail (or Scan/E-mail) the LRSA Membership application to the Secretary/Treasurer (do not include your check).
4. We will contact you to schedule your range orientation/safety briefing.
5. After the range orientation/safety briefing, you pay your dues and receive your gate key.
The Little River Sportsman's Association is a member's/guests of members-only shooting club. You can download and complete either the initial application or a renewal application below. Insurance requirements are such that you must be a member of the National Rifle Association to join.
Initial Membership Application - Adobe Acrobat PDF or Microsoft Word
Renewal Membership Application - Adobe Acrobat PDF or Microsoft Word
If you are active duty, first off, Thank You for your service! Secondly, there are special benefits for joining the Little River Sportsman's Association:
1. The Initiation Fee is waived AND
2. Time spent deployed overseas is credited towards your next year's membership.
Additional Membership Documents:
Range Rules - Adobe Acrobat PDF
Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement - Adobe Acrobat PDF or Microsoft Word
LITTLE RIVER SPORTSMANíS ASSOCIATION, Inc. Constitution and Bylaws - Adobe Acrobat PDF